WordPress Website: Small Business, NonProfits, StartUps
If you’re looking to build your online presence you’ve come to the right place.
Choose a pre-styled template and we’ll set it up, install your logo, add your content and integrate social media. Just give a few days (or more). Worried about SEO? Well, we’ll install and configure an SEO plugin to ensure your website is loved by Google and Bing.
Whether you’re a small business, nonprofit, startup … or whatever, our website package allows you to have a beautiful, SEO friendly site that is up and running within the week. You pick the template and we’ll do the rest.
Not only will you have a professional website, it will be user-friendly too. So friendly, you’ll be able to update your own content once launched. WordPress has an easy to use CMS (content management system).
Still worried? We’re here to answer any questions. Now stop waiting around – give us a shout!
Launch Your New Small Business Website!
Select Your Website Template
Browse through several website templates – some designed specifically for the small business user. Purchase your preferred template and we’re off and running. Review Templates ->
Send Us Your Logo
You’ll send our team a high-resolution image of your logo and we’ll upload your logo and customize the theme to have your logo nicely fit within with the website’s header.
Pick Out Your Stock Images
Most website templates have stock images displayed in the website’s home page. As a small business owner, you really want these images to represent you. Don’t worry, you can find nice stock images for only a few dollars each. Browse images ->
Send Us Your Content
As we move through the setup process, we’ll ask you to send us content via email. You provide your content (.docx) and we’ll get it added to the website. Each package includes ten pages of content entry.
Sign Up for Website Hosting
Review and Approve Your New Website
Once we have everything from you, we’ll get it all set up within WordPress and have you review the final project. Once you approve the change, we’ll move your move your website to production.
That’s it! We’ll do everything else. We’ve made the process as easy as possible. You run your business and we can worry about building your website.
Here’s What You Get
- Installation of the website template.
- Installation and configuration of theme plugins to mimic theme demo.
- Installation and configuration of Yoast SEO.
- Home page and sidebar configuration to match theme demo.
- Header edited to include your website name or existing logo.
- Custom color scheme created to match your existing logo if needed.
- Images configured and added rotator. This includes a maximum of five slides, resizing of all images for slider, and configuration of slider settings. Images to be provided by client.
- *Content entry for ten (10) pages.
- Contact page set up to include address, contact form, and Google map (if desired).
- Social icons linked to your social media profiles.
- Sharing buttons added to blog posts.
- DNS update to route your existing URL over to your new website host (if needed).
* Contact Us for pricing.
**Rush Charge – 50% of the entire project price
- 4-day turnaround
Input on template choice is totally up to you. You choose. We choose. We want your vision to become reality.
Consults on images to be manipulated or created will be an additional charge determined by the Art Director. You have the option of sourcing your own material.
*On a Budget? *Interested in a custom package? *Want something you don’t see? – Let’s Talk