5 Small Business Tips on how to get #MobileFriendly
- Launch a #MobileFriendly version of your website. Your site should be optimized for both mobile and desktop. If not, you’re left with angry and frustrated potential consumers who will find a business who is!
- Use Social Media Apps! Most people use their mobile to access their social media networks. Real-time response is key!
- Keep mobile site simple. Make it quick and easy to navigate. Use direct Calls to Actions ie: Tap to Explore, Download Now … Remember to keep in mind site load time — if you’re looking at anything longer than five seconds, you’re increasing the risk of losing a potential customer.
- Use SMS Text Messages to increase sales — but watch the frequency. Allow consumer to set the frequency by which they’d like to be contacted — Weekly, Daily. Also ask for feedback every so often! Good or bad, feedback is important.
- Use Responsive Design. It automatically adjusts the layout and content of your desktop web page depending on the device. Most responsive designs are compatible with ALL devices — iPad, iPhone, Kindle…Use a responsive design eliminates the extra cost of building and designing a separate mobile site or app.
For more 2014 Search Marketing Trends and Tips – check out this infographic courtesy of ArraeCreative